Diploma of Music Industry (Sound Production)
National Course Code: CUA50815
The nationally accredited Diploma of Music Industry (Sound Production) will take your career in sound design, music production and distribution further in a billion dollar industry. Strengthen your technical skill to create albums, work on live shows and explore the world of audio post production.
SOUND YOUR WAY
The Diploma of Music Industry (Sound Production) has two streams. You can focus on Audio Engineering or Electronic Music Production.
LEARN NEW SKILLS
Through theory and practical course work, you will learn:
- Audio editing and mixing
- Audio theory and signal path
- Studio recording
- Music creation and arranging using music software
- Freelance business skills
DEVELOP YOUR TALENT
Develop the talents and skills to get ahead:
- Curiosity to explore a range of music styles
- Creative thinking
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Dedication to honing your craft through practise
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Completing this course will provide you with:
- A nationally recognised qualification at Diploma level
- Live performance
- Songwriting and composition
- Music production
- Music distribution
- Sound design
GROW YOUR CAREER
Advance your music career with the TAFE NSW music study pathway:
- Advanced Diploma of Music Industry (Sound Production)
Australia is the sixth largest music market in the world. According to PwC, by 2023 Australians will spend a total of 1.791 billion on music, with a staggering 763 million spent on digital distribution alone.
By enrolling in a music qualification at TAFE NSW you will keep music traditions alive and create new, fresh sound for generations to come.
This course is currently available at 6 campus locations across NSW and online. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- VET Student Loans Available
- Full Time
- Study Online