Certificate II in Food Processing
National Course Code: FBP20117
This qualification describes the skills and knowledge for food processing workers employed in the following sectors:
- grain processing (including stock feed, animal feeds, milling wheat, barley, oats and flour milling)
- baking (including large scale production of cakes, pastry, bread, biscuits and plant baking)
- retail baking
- beverages (including juices, soft drinks, cordials, aerated and still waters, energy drinks and other modified beverages, such as vitamin and antioxidant beverages, coffee, tea and ice)
- dairy processing
- fruit and vegetables
- grocery products and supplies (including honey, jams, spreads, sauces, dressings, condiments, spices, edible oils and fats and pasta)
This qualification is designed for application in supervised environments where the work is predictable with some basic problem solving requirements. All work must be carried out to comply with workplace procedures, in accordance with State or Territory food safety, work health and safety and environmental codes, regulations and legislation that apply to the workplace.
No occupational licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this qualification at the time of publication.
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed