Course Info - TAFE NSW
Certificate IV in Food Processing
National Course Code: FDF40110
This course is superseded
Are you a passionate foodie who wants to work behind-the-scenes in the food industry? Are you looking to take the next step in your career? Consider the Certificate IV in Food Processing.
You will learn how to:
- Monitor the implementation of quality food safety programs
- Report on workplace performance
- Apply raw materials
- Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
- And more!
You will also select from specialist electives based on your career goals, leading to exciting roles as:
- Food and Drink Production Supervisor
- Food and Drink Production Technician
- Small Food Business Manager
- Processed Food Store Manager
Talk to us about the study options available to you.
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments. Enquire now for future availability.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments
Enquire now for future availability or choose a campus location below to view all available courses.
- Hunter Street
- Kurri Kurri
- Moss Vale
- Wollongong West
- Glen Innes
- Coffs Harbour
- Coffs Harbour Education Campus
- Great Lakes
- Port Macquarie
- National Environment Centre
- Primary Industries Centre
- Wagga Wagga
- West Wyalong