Course Info - TAFE NSW
Certificate IV in Food Science and Technology
National Course Code: FDF40311
This course is superseded
This qualification provides a senior technical level occupational outcome in
food processing and supporting functions and covers a range of food related
industries including but not limited to:
- general food processing
- poultry including chicken meat and egg processing
- dairy processing
- baking and cereals.
This qualification targets those working in technical and supervisory
roles covering product development, food safety and quality, food production and
distribution, environmental functions, and the maintenance and monitoring of
food processing systems. The job role requires technical skills and knowledge in
the science and technology that support food processing.
Job titles may include:
- food technologist
- production line manager
- quality systems coordinator
- food safety systems officer
- product development team member
- processing systems coordinator
- environmental systems officer (food processing).
Coming soon. Register your interest to be notified when more enrolments open.
- Nationally Recognised Training