Certificate III in Accounts Administration
National Course Code: FNS30317
The Certificate III in Accounts Administration will help you start your career as an accounts assistant. Gain a strong foundational knowledge in accounts and be qualified to support your team using software, spreadsheets, reports, and other financial documents.
This is a fully government-subsidised JobTrainer course. Eligibility criteria applies.
LEARN NEW SKILLS
Through theoretical and practical course work, you will learn to:
- Administer subsidiary accounts and ledgers
- Perform financial calculations and maintain spreadsheets
- Work effectively in the financial services industry
- Design and produce business documents
- Use industry tools, techniques and software
DEVELOP YOUR TALENT
Develop the skills that will help you get ahead in this career:
- Enjoy working with numbers
- Interpersonal skills to work with your team and provide great services to clients
- Keen eye for detail
- Problem solving skills
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Completing this course will provide you with:
- Nationally recognised qualification
- Strong foundation to work confidently in the industry
- The right path to growing your career fast
GROW YOUR CAREER
Continue your studies and gain the skills that will more senior roles:
- Certificate IV in Accounting
- Diploma of Accounting
- Advanced Diploma of Accounting
Career outcomes and job roles:
- Accounts assistant
- Office assistant
- Payroll junior
Technology is changing the role of administrators and this course provides the industry-relevant knowledge and skills to work effectively in an evolving space.
This course is currently available at 18 campus locations across NSW and online. Enquire now for other locations.