Diploma of Financial Planning
National Course Code: FNS50615
Want to join one of Australias most dynamic industries and help your clients maximise their resources? A Diploma in Financial Planning will give you the skills you need for a career in insurance broking, financial planning and funds management.
Through this course, you will learn from our expert trainers how to:
- Provide advice about superannuation and life insurance
- Develop and nurture relationships with clients, other professionals and third-party referrers
- Review business performance
- Conduct financial planning analysis
- Research, prepare, implement and review financial plans
- Comply with financial planning practice, ethical and operational guidelines and regulations
The successful completion of this nationally recognised course will qualify you to apply for a range of diverse roles in the insurance and financial planning industry.
This course is only offered online. Talk to us today about how a TAFE NSW course can help you achieve your career goals.
We could not find any courses for the filters you have applied, please , or click here and our friendly team will let you know about other options.
- Nationally Recognised Training