Course Info - TAFE NSW
Diploma of Financial Planning
National Course Code: FNS50615
Want to join one of Australias most dynamic industries and help your clients maximise their resources? A Diploma in Financial Planning will give you the skills you need for a career in insurance broking, financial planning and funds management.
Through this course, you will learn from our expert trainers how to:
- Provide advice about superannuation and life insurance
- Develop and nurture relationships with clients, other professionals and third-party referrers
- Review business performance
- Conduct financial planning analysis
- Research, prepare, implement and review financial plans
- Comply with financial planning practice, ethical and operational guidelines and regulations
The successful completion of this nationally recognised course will qualify you to apply for a range of diverse roles in the insurance and financial planning industry.
This course is only offered online. Talk to us today about how a TAFE NSW course can help you achieve your career goals.
This course is currently available Online. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- VET Student Loans Available
- Study Online
Prefer to study on campus?
Choose a campus location to view all available courses
- Hunter Street
- Kurri Kurri
- Moss Vale
- Wollongong West
- Glen Innes
- Coffs Harbour
- Coffs Harbour Education Campus
- Great Lakes
- Port Macquarie
- National Environment Centre
- Primary Industries Centre
- Wagga Wagga
- West Wyalong