Diploma of Banking Services Management
National Course Code: FNS50915
Are you a numbers person ready to take the next leap in your career? The Diploma of Banking Services Management will give you the skills to work across a variety of roles in the Financial Services Industry.
In this nationally recognised qualification, you will learn:
- The structure of the financial industry and its key players
- Lending processes and lending products
- Relevant industry legislation and ethical standards in financial services
- How to use financial products and tailor them to meet your clients needs
- How to communicate with clients and provide professional levels of service
When you complete the Diploma of Banking Services Management you will be qualified and ready to launch your career in the Finance and Banking Industry.
This course is superseded. You can still enrol in this course, and you will be contacted if you need to transition into the next version when it is available.
This course is currently available at 1 campus location across NSW. Enquire now for other locations.