Advanced Diploma of Accounting
National Course Code: FNS60217
If you are confident with numbers and know your way around an excel spreadsheet, the Advanced Diploma of Accounting could be your pathway to a rewarding career as an Assistant Accountant or Accounting Manager.
The Diploma of Accounting will help you gain employment in Australia's thriving business sector. You will learn how to:
- Develop and manage financial systems
- Interpret and use financial statistics and tools
- Monitor corporate governance activities
Students who have gone on to have successful careers in the finance sector are typically:
- Process driven
- Good communicators
- Enjoy working with others
This course is currently available at 1 campus location across NSW. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- VET Student Loans Available