Statement of Attainment in BAS Agent Registration Skill Set
National Course Code: FNSSS00004
The nationally recognised Statement of Attainment in BAS Agent Registration Skill Set equips you with the knowledge to work as a BAS agent or payroll clerk. Learn to implement a payroll system and complete business and instalment activity statements.
This is a fully government subsidised JobTrainer course. Eligibility criteria applies.
LEARN NEW SKILLS
Through a mix of theory and practical coursework, learn to:
- Complete business activity and instalment activity statements
- Establish and maintain payroll systems
- Reconcile and prepare business and instalment activity statements
- Record payroll data and maintain payroll
DEVELOP YOUR TALENT
Develop the attributes to help you get ahead:
- Computer and digital literacy
- Organisational skills
- Effective time management
- Good communication skills
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Completing this course provides you with:
- A nationally recognised Statement of Attainment
- A strong pathway to continue your study and enhance your career opportunities
- BAS agent
- Payroll clerk
GROW YOUR CAREER
Take your career further with the:
- Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping
- Diploma of Accounting
- Advanced Diploma of Accounting
Adaptability is increasingly in demand in the accounting and bookkeeping sector, as the industry moves forward with new technologies. Other in-demand skills in the accounting and bookkeeping sector include communication skills, planning and problem-solving abilities, and attention to detail.
This course is currently available at 2 campus locations across NSW and online. Enquire now for other locations.