Certificate I in Access to Vocational Pathways
National Course Code: FSK10113
Do you want to access to a wider range of employment options? Do you need to improve your reading, writing, numeracy and basic digital technology skills?
TAFE NSW Certificate I in Access to Vocational Pathways is a nationally recognised qualification that can give you the foundation skills you need in a supportive learning environment.
You will discover how to:
- Use basic strategies for workplace learning
- Use digital technology to perform basic workplace tasks
- Locate, compare and use highly familiar measurements for work
- Use whole numbers and money up to one thousand, for work purposes
- Participate in basic spoken exchanges for work
- Read, respond and write basic workplace information
Talk to us today about your career goals and let us show you how a TAFE NSW qualification can get you on the right track to achieve them.
This course is offered at 1 location across NSW
New courses and locations are being added every day. Enquire now.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Part Time Day
- Fully Subsidised under Smart & Skilled