Certificate I in Access to Vocational Pathways
National Course Code: FSK10113
Do you want to access to a wider range of employment options? Do you need to improve your reading, writing, numeracy and basic digital technology skills?
TAFE NSW Certificate I in Access to Vocational Pathways is a nationally recognised qualification that can give you the foundation skills you need in a supportive learning environment.
You will discover how to:
- Use basic strategies for workplace learning
- Use digital technology to perform basic workplace tasks
- Locate, compare and use highly familiar measurements for work
- Use whole numbers and money up to one thousand, for work purposes
- Participate in basic spoken exchanges for work
- Read, respond and write basic workplace information
Talk to us today about your career goals and let us show you how a TAFE NSW qualification can get you on the right track to achieve them.
This course is superseded. You can still enrol in this course, and you will be contacted if you need to transition into the next version when it is available.
This course is currently available at 11 campus locations across NSW and online. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Full Time, Part Time Day
- Study Online
- Fully Subsidised Course