Certificate I in Skills for Vocational Pathways
National Course Code: FSK10213
Education and training can open a world of opportunities. The nationally recognised Certificate I in Skills for Vocational Pathways is your first step to further study.
Our qualified and experienced teachers will guide you every step of the way as you discover how to:
- Use basic strategies for workplace learning
- Use digital technology to perform basic workplace tasks
- Identify and use whole numbers and simple fractions, decimals and percentages for work
- Identify, measure and estimate familiar quantities for work
- Participate in simple spoken interactions for work
- Read, respond and write basic workplace information
Whether your goal is to finish your high school studies, gain entry to a career of choice, or to study toward a degree, TAFE NSW can help you get there.
This course is superseded. You can still enrol in this course, and you will be contacted if you need to transition into the next version when it is available.
This course is currently available at 14 campus locations across NSW and online. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Full Time, Part Time Day
- Study Online
- Fully Subsidised Course