Course Info - TAFE NSW
Certificate II in Forest Growing and Management
National Course Code: FWP20116
Do you enjoy the great outdoors? Do you have a passion for sustainable practices? Careers in the natural resource industry are varied and exciting with options to enter forestry, environmental and land management or conservation.
The Certificate II in Forest Growing and Management will give you the essential knowledge and skills to:
- Work effectively in the forest and forest products industry
- Communicate and interact effectively in the workplace
- Follow environmental care, fire prevention and WH&S procedures
- Provide first aid
This nationally recognised course can lead graduates into further study pathways or a variety of interesting roles:
- Arboriculture Worker
- Farm Forestry Worker
- Forestry Worker
- Nursery Worker
- Plantation Establishment Worker
- Plantation Forest Officer
Talk to us today about where you are headed and we will help you understand the study options available to you.
Coming soon. Register your interest to be notified when more enrolments open.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed