Certificate II in Sawmilling and Processing
National Course Code: FWP20316
Do you enjoy the outdoors and physical work? Get ready for a career in the forest and forest products sector with the TAFE NSW Certificate II in Sawmilling and Processing.
Learn from our qualified and experienced teachers how to:
- Work effectively in the forest and forest products industry
- Communicate and interact effectively in the workplace
- Follow environmental care procedures
- Follow WHS policies and procedures
- Maintain quality and product care
This nationally recognised qualification has been designed for roles in sawmilling and processing, such as:
- Kiln Worker
- Timber Grader
- Treatment Plant Worker
- Production Worker
- Sawmill Worker
Students of a Certificate II in Sawmilling and Processing will gain the essential knowledge and skills required for these operational environments.
Why not kick-start your career and undertake a Traineeship in conjunction with your studies? Talk to us today about the study options available to you.
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed