Course Info - TAFE NSW
Certificate II in Sawmilling and Processing
National Course Code: FWP20316
Do you enjoy the outdoors and physical work? Get ready for a career in the forest and forest products sector with the TAFE NSW Certificate II in Sawmilling and Processing.
Learn from our qualified and experienced teachers how to:
- Work effectively in the forest and forest products industry
- Communicate and interact effectively in the workplace
- Follow environmental care procedures
- Follow WHS policies and procedures
- Maintain quality and product care
This nationally recognised qualification has been designed for roles in sawmilling and processing, such as:
- Kiln Worker
- Timber Grader
- Treatment Plant Worker
- Production Worker
- Sawmill Worker
Students of a Certificate II in Sawmilling and Processing will gain the essential knowledge and skills required for these operational environments.
Why not kick-start your career and undertake a Traineeship in conjunction with your studies? Talk to us today about the study options available to you.
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments. Enquire now for future availability.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments
Enquire now for future availability or choose a campus location below to view all available courses.
- Hunter Street
- Kurri Kurri
- Moss Vale
- Wollongong West
- Glen Innes
- Coffs Harbour
- Coffs Harbour Education Campus
- Great Lakes
- Port Macquarie
- National Environment Centre
- Primary Industries Centre
- Wagga Wagga
- West Wyalong