Course Info - TAFE NSW
Certificate III in Harvesting and Haulage
National Course Code: FWP30216
If you love machinery and want an autonomous career that gives you control, the Certificate III in Harvesting and Haulage could be a step in the right direction.
You will learn how to:
- Work effectively in the forest and forest products industry
- Communicate and interact effectively in the workplace
- Implement safety, health and environment policies and procedures
- Conduct quality and product care procedures
- Fire prevention and first aid
The Certificate III in Harvesting and Haulage has range of elective units that will give you a unique, competitive edge across 11 different career streams, including:
- Log Truck Driver
- Front-end Loader Operator
- Bulldozer Operator
- Harvesting Technician
- And more!
Talk to us today about your career goals and we will show you how a TAFE NSW qualification can get you there.
This course is currently available at 1 campus location across NSW. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed