Course Info - TAFE NSW
Certificate III in Sawdoctoring
National Course Code: FWP30716
The Certificate III in Sawdoctoring is your pathway to an exciting career in Sawmilling and Processing.
You will learn how to:
- Select timber for forestry operations
- Safety, health and environment policies and procedures
- Apply principles of blade design to sawing procedures
- To sharpen and align blades and knives
This qualification has three distinct employment pathways within sawmilling and processing environments:
- Saw Maker
- Saw Repairer
Talk to us today about the study options available to you.
This course is currently available at 1 campus location across NSW. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Apprenticeship Allowed