Certificate III in Sawdoctoring
National Course Code: FWP30716
The Certificate III in Sawdoctoring is your pathway to an exciting career in Sawmilling and Processing.
You will learn how to:
- Select timber for forestry operations
- Safety, health and environment policies and procedures
- Apply principles of blade design to sawing procedures
- To sharpen and align blades and knives
This qualification has three distinct employment pathways within sawmilling and processing environments:
- Saw Maker
- Saw Repairer
Talk to us today about the study options available to you.
This course is superseded. You can still enrol in this course, and you will be contacted if you need to transition into the next version when it is available.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Apprenticeship Allowed
This course is superseded