Certificate IV in Forest Operations
National Course Code: FWP40116
The Certificate IV in Forest Operations is a pathway to a career in forest growing, management and harvesting.
You will learn leadership skills specifically tailored to the forest operations industry, such as how to:
- Develop teams and individuals
- Monitor safety, health and environment policies and procedures
- Review forestry operations
- Monitor quality and product care procedures
- Evaluate and prevent fire risks
Our Certificate IV in Forest Operations graduates go on to successful careers as:
- Forestry Supervisors
- Propagation and Stand Health Supervisors
- Arboriculture Supervisors
- Harvesting Team Leaders
Talk to us today about the study options available to you.
This course is currently available at 1 campus location across NSW. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed