Certificate II in Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Primary Health Care
National Course Code: HLT20113
Do you work in indigenous healthcare? Do you need a qualification take your experience further? The Certificate II in Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Primary Health Care could be for you.
Our experienced and qualified teachers will guide you every step of the way as you discover how to:
- Work with Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander clients and communities
- Perform work role in Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander primary health care context
- Provide basic health information to clients
- Support clients to obtain access to health services
- Provide first aid
- Comply with infection prevention and control policies and procedures
- Participate in workplace health and safety
Our Certificate II in Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Primary Health Care is a nationally recognised qualification which can open the door to a range of career opportunities Australia-wide.
Why not accelerate your career and undertake a Traineeship or Apprenticeship while you study?
Enrolling in first aid and units of competency
To complete the first aid unit of competency, you must be able to perform basic life support skills; for example, control bleeding and perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR). If you have a disability that would prevent you from performing required basic life support skills, you are advised that you will not be able to achieve the unit of competency.
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments.