Course Info - TAFE NSW
Certificate II in Health Support Services
National Course Code: HLT23215
If you are passionate about community wellbeing, the Certificate II in Health Support could lead you to a career in the health and nutrition sector.
Be taught by our industry-experienced and qualified teaching staff how to:
- Communicate and work in health or community services
- Work with diverse people
- Comply with infection prevention and control policies and procedures
- Participate in workplace health and safety
Students will also have the option to specialise in one of the following:
- Client support
- Food services
Talk to us today about your study options.
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments. Enquire now for future availability.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments
Enquire now for future availability or choose a campus location below to view all available courses.
- Hunter Street
- Kurri Kurri
- Moss Vale
- Wollongong West
- Glen Innes
- Coffs Harbour
- Coffs Harbour Education Campus
- Great Lakes
- Port Macquarie
- National Environment Centre
- Primary Industries Centre
- Wagga Wagga
- West Wyalong