Certificate III in Allied Health Assistance
National Course Code: HLT33015
Are you a compassionate person with a desire to help others in need? Then the Certificate III in Allied Health Assistance will help you turn your passion for community health into a rewarding career.
Taught by industry experts with at least five years of industry experience, this course will equip you with skills in allied health administration, business and medical terminology.
You will learn how to work with and facilitate the empowerment of:
- People with disabilities
- Those with mental health issues
- People from diverse backgrounds
- Those who are experiencing or at risk of homelessness
You will also learn:
- How to respond effectively to behaviours of concern
- How to provide first aid and basic emergency life support
Upon successful completion of the Certificate III in Allied Health Assistance, you will be qualified to work as an Allied Health Assistant, Support Worker or a Therapy Aide.
This qualification offers flexible delivery options and allows for Traineeships.
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed