Certificate IV in Allied Health Assistance
National Course Code: HLT43015
If you have a passion for the healthcare industry, the Certificate IV in Allied Health Assistance can lead you to a rich and rewarding career that has a direct impact on your community.
This is a fully government-subsidised JobTrainer course. Eligibility criteria applies.
Our industry connected teachers will help you gain the practical skills you need to:
- Recognise healthy body systems
- Confirm physical health status
- Interpret and apply medical terminology appropriately
- Work in health or community services
The Certificate IV in Allied Health Assistance course will open the door to a range of fulfilling healthcare careers, such as:
- Speech Pathology Assistant
- Diversional Therapy Assistant
- Nutrition Assistant
- Occupational Assistant
We could not find any courses for the filters you have applied, please , or click here and our friendly team will let you know about other options.