Certificate IV in Dental Assisting
National Course Code: HLT45015
When you study the Certificate IV in Dental Assisting you will learn to support dentists, dental hygienists and dental therapists in practice. You will do more than achieve healthy gums for patients a great smile helps people radiate confidence and happiness.
Through this nationally recognised qualification you will learn specialist skills in the areas of:
- Oral health promotion
- Infection control
- Assist with dental radiography
- Process reusable medical devices
Our teachers are dentistry professionals who are up-to-date with dentistry changes and advancements. They incorporate this knowledge into their teaching to make sure you graduate job and industry ready.
Is this course right for you?
- Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment?
- Do you have good time management skills?
- Do you like working with people?
- Are you excited by advancements in the dental industry?
Once you have successfully completed the Certificate IV in Dental Assisting you will be ready to begin your career as a Dental Assistant and go onto further study.
To achieve this qualification, you must complete at least 250 hours of work as detailed in the Assessment Requirements of the units of competency.
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed