Certificate IV in Audiometry
National Course Code: HLT47415
Take your knowledge further with a Certificate IV in Audiometry.
You will learn how to:
- Assess and respond to occupational noise risks
- Conduct hearing assessments to identify hearing impairment
- Take action and provide solutions
You will also learn how to provide first aid and comply with infection prevention and control policies and procedures.
Talk to us today about how the Certificate IV in Audiometry can enhance your career in this important health field.
This course is currently available Online. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed
- Study Online
Showing 1 to 2 options of 2 for Certificate IV in Audiometry
Prefer to study on campus?
Choose a campus location to view all available courses
- Hunter Street
- Kurri Kurri
- Moss Vale
- Wollongong West
- Glen Innes
- Coffs Harbour
- Coffs Harbour Education Campus
- Great Lakes
- Port Macquarie
- National Environment Centre
- Primary Industries Centre
- Wagga Wagga
- West Wyalong