Diploma of Remedial Massage
National Course Code: HLT52015
Do you like the idea of assisting rehabilitation, pain and injury management? Do you want to contribute to the treatment and prevention of injuries, improve recovery, and enhance the performance of athletes? A Diploma of Remedial Massage with TAFE NSW is a way to launch a rewarding career.
In this nationally recognised qualification our remedial massage expert teachers will teach you:
- Advanced massage techniques to treat a variety of injuries
- To assess and treat clients with soft tissue dysfunction, musculoskeletal imbalance or motion restrictions
- To develop a comprehensive treatment plan using specialist massage techniques
A Diploma of Remedial Massage will enable you to enter the workforce as a qualified Remedial Massage Practitioner or Therapist.
There may be an opportunity to do this course as part of a Traineeship.
You will complete the required 200 hours of hands-on and real-world massage therapy work through work-placement opportunities provided as part of this course.
If you are seeking to enrol in a First Aid unit of competency you are advised that to complete the unit you must be able to perform basic life-support skills,
This course is currently available at 7 campus locations across NSW. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed
- VET Student Loans Available
- Full Time