Diploma of Nursing
National Course Code: HLT54115
Make a difference as an enrolled nurse in a skills shortage area, with the nationally accredited Diploma of Nursing. You will train in anatomy and physiology, infection control and medication administration and be ready to work in a range of health care settings including acute, aged care, rehabilitation and mental health.
This is a fully government-subsidised JobTrainer course. Eligibility criteria applies.
LEARN NEW SKILLS
Through theory and work placement, you will learn to:
- Care for a person with complex needs
- Effectively communicate with patients and colleagues
- Implement, monitor and evaluate nursing care plans
- Tend and manage wounds in the clinical environment
- Work within legal and ethical parameters
DEVELOP YOUR TALENT
Develop the qualities needed to get ahead in this career:
- High levels of professionalism and integrity
- Advanced communication
- Practical problem solving
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Completing this course will equip you with:
- A nationally recognised Diploma qualification
- Eligibility to apply for NMBA approval and AHPRA registration that enables you to work across Australia as an enrolled nurse
You can go on to support the lives of people in need in:
- Acute nursing
- Aged care nursing
- Rehabilitation nursing
- Mental health nursing
GROW YOUR CAREER
Take your career further and become a Registered nurse with further study.
- Bachelor of Nursing
Employment of enrolled nurses in New South Wales is forecast to increase by around 13.5% between now and 2025. Currently, employers are struggling to find enrolled nurses as our ageing population is driving the demand for health care services and professionals.
This course is currently available at 20 campus locations across NSW. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- VET Student Loans Available
- Full Time, FT Connected
- Fully government-subsidised