Certificate III in Print Communications
National Course Code: ICP31415
The nationally accredited Certificate III in Print Communications will develop your skills as a pre-press tradesperson. Learn to design and prepare layouts and artwork and manipulate images and text, and be prepared to progress your career in exciting industries like graphic design and graphic media.
LEARN NEW SKILLS
Through theory and practical course work, you will learn to:
- Capture, edit and prepare images and text
- Work to client brief specifications
- Prepare and produce digital prints
- Manage digital files
- Communication skills for the workplace
- Apply quality assurance
- Work safely and maintain a safe work environment
- Participate in sustainable work practices
DEVELOP YOUR TALENT
Develop the personal qualities and skills you need to get ahead in this field:
- Willing to learn as the industry changes
- Enthusiastic and personable attitude
- Able to follow directions
- A collaborative team player
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Successfully completing this course will give you:
- A nationally accredited Certificate II qualification
- Recognition as a qualified tradesperson
- The ability to go on to further study in areas like graphic design, graphic media and printing and paper products.
Career opportunities and job roles:
- Pre-press operator, technician and worker
- Digital media designer
- Multimedia developer
- Assistant graphic artist
- Print finishing artist
GROW YOUR CAREER
Enhance your printing knowledge with:
- Certificate III in Print Manufacturing
- Certificate III in Printing
There are over 4,500 printing businesses in operation across Australia. The industry is shifting from traditional to digital printing, which means there is a need for new ways of thinking and a demand for innovative, adaptable printers to continue to sustain, grow and transform the industry.
This course is superseded. You can still enrol in this course, and you will be contacted if you need to transition into the next version when it is available.
This course is currently available at 1 campus location across NSW. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Apprenticeship Allowed