Certificate I in Information, Digital Media and Technology
National Course Code: ICT10115
The nationally recognised Certificate I in Information, Digital Media and Technology is an excellent way to get your IT or office-based career off the ground.
Our industry experienced and qualified trainers will teach you a wide range of foundational skills relating to digital literacy, such as how to:
- Operate a personal computer
- Operate word processing, spreadsheet and presentation applications
- Use, communicate and search securely on the internet
- Use digital devices
The successful completion of the Certificate I in Information, Digital Media and Technology will assist you with applying for entry level office roles across industries.
Talk to us about the study options available to you.
This course is currently available at 28 campus locations across NSW and online. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Blended, Part Time, Part Time Day
- Study Online
- Fully Subsidised Course