Course Info - TAFE NSW
Certificate II in Information, Digital Media and Technology
National Course Code: ICT20115
Are you good at problem-solving? Enjoy working as part of a team? Would you like an occupation that is versatile and offers a number of career opportunities?
Our Certificate II in Information, Digital Media and Technology is a nationally recognised qualification that can lead to a range of entry level information technology roles in multiple industries.
Our teaching staff will help you gain the skills and knowledge to:
- Use computer operating systems and hardware
- Work and communicate effectively in an ICT environment
- Operate application software packages
- Operate a digital media technology package
- Use social media tools for collaboration and engagement
- Participate and contribute to a sustainable and safe work environment
You will also learn how to install software applications, detect spam and destructive software and protect devices, as well as how to integrate commercial computing packages.
Talk to us today about your career goals.
This course is currently available at 51 campus locations across NSW and online. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed
- Full Time, Part Time Day, Part Time Evening
- Study Online