Certificate II in Telecommunications Technology
National Course Code: ICT20315
The Australian Government aims to be among the world's leading digital economies by 2020,
meaning ICT employment prospects have never been better.
Our nationally recognised Certificate II in Telecommunications Technology (specialising in
Cabling) will give you the essential knowledge and skill to perform the role of an operator in the
You will gain core skills in:
- Working effectively in telecommunications technology
- Installing and testing internet protocol devices in convergence networks
- Using electrical skills in telecommunications work
- Using hand and power tools
- Following work health and safety and environmental policy and procedures
Additionally, you will develop specialist skills in the installation of telecommunications
equipment, data cabling and cabling products for customer premises.
Talk to us today about the study options available to you.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed