Certificate III in Telecommunications Technology
National Course Code: ICT30515
Looking to dial up a career in telecommunications? The Certificate III in Telecommunications will help you step into this growing industry.
You will learn how to:
- Select, install and configure equipment in converged technologies that integrate radio, optical and internet protocol (IP) based applications
- Assess installation requirements, test installed equipment and run fault-finding checks
Upon successfully completing the Certificate III in Telecommunications, you will be able to apply for job such as:
- Telecommunications Network Equipment Installer
- IP Based Security Alarms Installer
- Telecommunications Equipment Operator
- Telecommunications Tradesperson
At TAFE NSW we understand that not everyone studies the same way, so you can attend this course full time, part-time or in the evening to suit your needs. Talk to us today about your study and career goals.
This course is superseded. You can still enrol in this course, and you will be contacted if you need to transition into the next version when it is available.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Apprenticeship Allowed
This course is superseded