Course Info - TAFE NSW
Certificate IV in Programming
National Course Code: ICT40515
This course is superseded
Are you a self-confessed computer "geek" who loves all aspects of information technology? Are you looking to break into the IT industry?
The Certificate IV in Programming is a nationally recognised course for people just like you and can lead to careers like systems analyst and website administrator.
In this course you will learn how to develop basic programming skills in the most widely used programming languages. And you will be taught by industry experts which means you can be sure you are learning the most up-to-date practices, policies and ideas.
You will learn how to:
- Build user interfaces
- Configure and maintain databases
- Contribute to copyright, ethics and privacy in an ICT environment
- Develop and presenting feasibility reports
- Maintain open source code programs
- Use online learning tools to write script for software applications
This course is currently available at 37 campus locations across NSW. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Blended, Full Time, Part Time Day, Part Time Evening