Course Info - TAFE NSW
Certificate IV in Systems Analysis and Design
National Course Code: ICT40715
This course is superseded
The Certificate IV in Systems Analysis and Design will give you the know-how to reimagine existing IT systems as part of a team.
You will learn essential skills, including how to:
- Determine and confirm client business requirements
- Apply software development methodologies
- Develop detailed technical design
- Articulate, present and debate ideas
- Develop and present feasibility reports
Graduates of the Certificate IV in Systems Analysis and Design go onto in-demand careers, such as:
- IT Analyst
- Information Technology Designer
- Systems Support Analyst
- System Designer
- Operational Support Analyst
- Technical Support Analyst
Talk to us today about your career goals and we will show you how a TAFE NSW qualification can get you there.
Coming soon. Register your interest to be notified when more enrolments open.
- Nationally Recognised Training