Course Info - TAFE NSW
Diploma of Database Design and Development
National Course Code: ICT50515
Are you looking to build your career in the ever-changing world of technology? The Diploma of Database Design and Development will teach you how to:
- Gather data to identify business requirements
- Identify and manage the implementation of current industry specific technologies
- Implement security for applications
- Integrate databases with websites
- Manage ICT project quality
You will also learn how to contribute to copyright, ethics and privacy in an IT environment.
Once you complete the Diploma of Database Design and Development, you will be ready to begin your career as a Business Analyst or Software Manager across multiple industries.
This course is available in flexible delivery modes.
This course is currently available at 2 campus locations across NSW. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- VET Student Loans Available
- Blended, Full Time, Part Time Evening