Course Info - TAFE NSW
Diploma of Software Development
National Course Code: ICT50715
This course is superseded
Are you ready to get qualified? The Diploma of Software Development will provide you with the skills and knowledge you need for a lasting career in programming and software development.
You will learn:
- The software development lifecycle
- How to create and test software programs using various programming languages and tools
- How to design and develop web-related products and applications
- How to contribute to copyright, ethics and privacy in an IT environment
Graduates of the Diploma of Software Development go onto work in roles such as:
- Analyst Programmer Support
- Assistant Programming Developer
- Assistant Software Applications Programmer
- Assistant Software Developer
- Database Support Programmer
- Web Support Programmer
This course can be completed full-time at one of our state-of-the-art campuses. Talk to us today about your study options and career goals.
This course is currently available at 5 campus locations across NSW. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- VET Student Loans Available
- Full Time, Part Time Day, Part Time Evening