Course Info - TAFE NSW
Diploma of Systems Analysis and Design
National Course Code: ICT50815
This course is superseded
The Diploma of Systems Analysis and Design is the ideal place to enhance your career in this exciting field.
Our experienced teachers will teach you all the skills you need to succeed using the latest industry-standard technologies.
You will develop the skills to:
- Determine client business requirements
- Support a project team in analysis and redesign
- Ensure client needs are met
You will also learn about:
- Managing data
- IT risk management
- IT for business
- Business system design
- IT Solutions
- IT Project Management
- Ethical software development
- How to contribute to copyright, ethics and privacy in an IT environment
Once you successfully complete the Diploma of Systems Analysis and Design, you will be qualified to work as an Application Architect, Business Analyst, Systems Analyst, Systems Architect, or Information Technology Analyst.
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments. Enquire now for future availability.
- Nationally Recognised Training
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments
Enquire now for future availability or choose a campus location below to view all available courses.
- Hunter Street
- Kurri Kurri
- Moss Vale
- Wollongong West
- Glen Innes
- Coffs Harbour
- Coffs Harbour Education Campus
- Great Lakes
- Port Macquarie
- National Environment Centre
- Primary Industries Centre
- Wagga Wagga
- West Wyalong