Course Info - TAFE NSW
Graduate Certificate in Information Technology and Strategic Management
National Course Code: ICT80115
The Australian Government aims to be among the leading digital economies on the planet by 2020. This means, Information and Communications Technology (ICT) employment prospects have never been better.
This advanced course is for people with previous qualifications in the field or equivalent industry experience.
Our Graduate Certificate in Information Technology and Strategic Management is a nationally recognised qualification that will equip you with the essential knowledge and skills needed to lead:
- The analysis, implementation and management of emerging and converging technologies
- Ensure successful technological integration and adoption across an organisation
Talk to us today about the study options available to you.
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments. Enquire now for future availability.
- Nationally Recognised Training
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments
Enquire now for future availability or choose a campus location below to view all available courses.
- Hunter Street
- Kurri Kurri
- Moss Vale
- Wollongong West
- Glen Innes
- Coffs Harbour
- Coffs Harbour Education Campus
- Great Lakes
- Port Macquarie
- National Environment Centre
- Primary Industries Centre
- Wagga Wagga
- West Wyalong