Graduate Diploma of Telecommunications Network Engineering
National Course Code: ICT80415
Take your career in information communications technology (ICT) further with the Graduate Diploma in Telecommunications Network Engineering.
This advanced course is for people with previous qualifications in the field or equivalent industry experience.
You will gain the skills and knowledge needed to perform at a strategic leadership level and deliver best-practice technological solutions tailored to the needs of your business or client.
You will learn:
- ICT thought leadership
- Assessing the best possible and commercially viable telecommunications networks and systems solutions and services
- Planning changes to networks and systems in line with business strategy and enterprise product and technology roadmaps
- Analysing potential and real network problems
- Developing innovative, commercially advantageous solutions
You will also develop skills in research, analysis, design, development and deployment of technical and commercially viable solutions for cloud computing, digital signal processing, cellular and satellite systems and telecommunications networks.
Talk to us today about your career goals.
- Nationally Recognised Training