Advanced Diploma of Maritime Operations (Marine Engineering Class 1)
National Course Code: MAR60215
Do you have experience in maritime engineering and are looking to take your career to the next level? The Advanced Diploma of Maritime Operations (Marine Engineering Class 1) will help you to develop the practical skills and in-depth knowledge required to perform various specialised tasks when working as an Engineer Class 1.
TAFE NSW teachers are industry-leading, experienced and qualified professionals in their field and are committed to giving you the best possible learning experience.
You will learn valuable skills in:
- Planning and scheduling operations.
- Organising safe maintenance and repair procedures.
- Operating and maintaining electrical machinery.
- Maintenance (including testing and detecting faults and repairing them).
- Managing the administration of the vessel including its business, legal and personnel aspects.
Other outcomes of this course include the ability to perform routine tasks on board a vessel while ensuring safe work practices.
This course is often associated with skills and careers related to a coastal engineer, shipboard engineer, marine engineer and watchkeeper.
If you want to study maritime operations, a maritime course or explore a maritime training package, TAFE NSW is your education industry leader.
This course is currently available at 1 campus location across NSW. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed
- VET Student Loans Available
- Full Time