Diploma of Aviation Maintenance Management (Mechanical)
National Course Code: MEA50418
Your career will take off with the Diploma in Aviation Maintenance Management (Mechanics). This qualification is suitable for those looking to work at a senior level in the Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) or Australian Defence Force (ADF) regulatory environments.
This nationally recognised qualification will give the skill and know-how to:
- Apply work health and safety procedures at supervisor level in aviation maintenance
- Manage aircraft/aeronautical product configuration
- Communicate aviation technical and maintenance knowledge
- Apply basic scientific principles and techniques in avionic engineering situations
- Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices, and more!
The Diploma in Aviation Maintenance Management (Mechanics) can lead to careers as a:
- Avionic Maintenance Team Leader
- Maintenance Planner
- Spares Assessors
- Repairable Item Manager
- Technical Authors
Talk to us today about your aviation experience and career goals.
This course has entry requirements including at least one of the following:
- at least five years current aviation mechanical maintenance experience
- Maintenance Engineer Licence (Mechanical) issued by CASA
- Certificate IV in Aeroskills (Mechanical).
Please note: Credit is provided towards the MEA60215 Advanced Diploma of Aviation Maintenance Management (Mechanical). This qualification applies to workplaces that operate under the airworthiness regulatory systems of the ADF and CASA. Any regulatory/licensing requirements associated with any MEA units of competency must be met.
This course is currently available at 1 campus location across NSW. Enquire now for other locations.