Certificate I in Engineering
National Course Code: MEM10105
The Certificate I in Engineering is a practical, hands-on course designed to give you entry-level welding and fabrication skills.
You will learn about:
- Workplace communication
- Initiative and enterprise
- Industry standard hand and power tools
Plus, you will develop your skills in our simulated workplaces and on-the-job so that you qualify with work ready experience. Graduates of this certificate course may consider an Apprenticeship or Traineeship in the engineering trade.
Is Engineering your perfect career fit?
- Do you enjoy hands-on, practical work?
- Do you love getting technical?
- Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment?
- Do you enjoy working in a team?
Talk to us today about the career path you want to take and we will help you find a course that meets your needs!
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Fully Subsidised Course