Certificate I in Engineering
National Course Code: MEM10105
The Certificate I in Engineering is a practical, hands-on course designed to give you entry-level welding and fabrication skills.
You will learn about:
- Workplace communication
- Initiative and enterprise
- Industry standard hand and power tools
Plus, you will develop your skills in our simulated workplaces and on-the-job so that you qualify with work ready experience. Graduates of this certificate course may consider an Apprenticeship or Traineeship in the engineering trade.
Is Engineering your perfect career fit?
- Do you enjoy hands-on, practical work?
- Do you love getting technical?
- Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment?
- Do you enjoy working in a team?
Talk to us today about the career path you want to take and we will help you find a course that meets your needs!
This course is superseded. You can still enrol in this course, and you will be contacted if you need to transition into the next version when it is available.
This course is currently available at 1 campus location across NSW. Enquire now for other locations.