Course Info - TAFE NSW
Certificate II in Boating Services
National Course Code: MEM20305
Embark on an exciting career as a Marina Worker when you study the Certificate II in Boating Services.
A nationally recognised qualification, this certificate course is the first port of call for school leavers and people who want to work in the recreational boating industry.
You will learn how to:
- Maintain, service and repair boats
- Perform engineering measurements
- Classify recreational boating technologies and features
- Work safely with industrial chemicals and materials
You will also learn to follow work procedures to maintain the marine environment.
The Certificate II in Boating Services can lead to a career as a:
- Marina Worker
- Marina Hand
- General Purpose Yard Hand in Marina or Slipway Operations
This course is currently available at 1 campus location across NSW. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed
- Part Time Day