Certificate IV in Engineering Drafting
National Course Code: MEM40412
Want to take your career further in the engineering sector? The Certificate IV in Engineering will give you the skills and knowledge to step up in this exciting industry.
Our nationally recognised course has been designed by engineering professionals to make sure you graduate job-ready. You will learn:
- How to create drawings and specifications (from engineering components to large structures)
- Hand sketching
- Advanced Computer Aided Design (CAD)
- 3D modelling
You can also choose from streams like engineering drawing, math and specialised CAD operations.
Our graduates go onto careers as a:
- Engineering Tradesperson
- Advanced Engineering Tradesperson
Plus, if you have successfully achieved competency in the following study, you may be eligible for credit:
- MEM30505 Certificate III in Engineering Technical
- MSA30208 Certificate III in Manufacturing Technology
- Other relevant qualifications
Talk to our customer service experts about the options available to you.
This course is currently available at 6 campus locations across NSW. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed
- Blended, Full Time