Diploma of Engineering - Advanced Trade
National Course Code: MEM50105
The nationally recognised Diploma of Engineering - Advanced Trade will give you the specialist skills you need to work at the highest level in the manufacturing, engineering or related industries as an advanced tradesperson. Expand your knowledge, strengthen your career and become a leader in an in-demand industry.
LEARN NEW SKILLS
Through theoretical and practical course work, you will learn to:
- Use CAD to develop technical drawings, mark out and develop 3D shapes
- Specialise in fabrication, machining and maintenance techniques
- Analyse materials for fault detection
- Organise procedures, work instructions and planning
- Prepare technical reports
- Provide on-the-job training with supervisors and trainers
DEVELOP YOUR TALENT
Develop the personal qualities needed to be successful in this field:
- A methodical approach to problem solving
- Effective communication
- Collaboration and the ability to work as part of a team or independently
- Organisation and time management
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Completing this course will provide you with:
- A nationally recognised qualification at Diploma level
- Specialist skills and knowledge to work as a team leader or supervisor
- Advanced engineering tradesperson
- Mechatronics technician
- Instrumentation and control technician
- Welding inspector or supervisor
GROW YOUR CAREER
Master your trade with a Bachelor of Engineering
According to the Department of Jobs and Small Business, employers found shortages across all Engineering Trades (except for welding). Skilled and qualified employees and supervisors are in-demand and the Diploma of Engineering - Advanced Trade ensures you are ready to meet this demand and lead your team to success.
This course is superseded. You can still enrol in this course, and you will be contacted if you need to transition into the next version when it is available.
We could not find any courses for the filters you have applied, please , or click here and our friendly team will let you know about other options.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Apprenticeship Allowed