Course Info - TAFE NSW
Diploma of Engineering - Technical
National Course Code: MEM50212
The Diploma of Engineering - Technical is a nationally recognised course that has been designed to help you progress your career as a technician in the field of mechanical, manufacturing and maintenance engineering.
Our expert teachers will give you the knowledge and practical experience in:
- Organising and analysing information
- Interacting with computing technology
- Selecting engineering materials
- Computer Aided Design (CAD) drafting
- Basic mechanical design
- Production scheduling
- Cost estimation
Talk to us today about the study options available to you.
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments. Enquire now for future availability.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments
Enquire now for future availability or choose a campus location below to view all available courses.
- Hunter Street
- Kurri Kurri
- Moss Vale
- Wollongong West
- Glen Innes
- Coffs Harbour
- Coffs Harbour Education Campus
- Great Lakes
- Port Macquarie
- National Environment Centre
- Primary Industries Centre
- Wagga Wagga
- West Wyalong