Diploma of Engineering - Technical
National Course Code: MEM50212
The Diploma of Engineering - Technical is a nationally recognised course that has been designed to help you progress your career as a technician in the field of mechanical, manufacturing and maintenance engineering.
Our expert teachers will give you the knowledge and practical experience in:
- Organising and analysing information
- Interacting with computing technology
- Selecting engineering materials
- Computer Aided Design (CAD) drafting
- Basic mechanical design
- Production scheduling
- Cost estimation
Talk to us today about the study options available to you.
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed