Advanced Diploma of Engineering
National Course Code: MEM60112
Discover how far you take your career in engineering with the Advanced Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical).
This is a fully government-subsidised JobTrainer course. Eligibility criteria applies.
Our state-of-the-art facilities will give you the practical skill and technical knowledge to be in demand in this fast-growing industry. You will learn:
- Engineering processes and principles
- Computer Aided Drafting (CAD) skills
- Drawing for design specifications
- How to interpret and create drawing components for the manufacture of equipment
To study this course, we recommend that students have a Diploma of Engineering Technical, or a NSW Higher School Certificate (or equivalent), with assumed knowledge in maths or physics.
You should also be employed, be a Trainee or seeking employment in the Metals and Engineering field.
Sound like you? Talk to us today about the study options available.
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed