Certificate II in Furnishing
National Course Code: MSF20113
Want to transform houses into homes? The nationally recognised Certificate II in Furnishing will teach you how to use blinds, upholstery, flooring and soft furnishings to elevate spaces and bring personality to a room.
You will develop knowledge and skill in:
- Basic furnishing techniques
- Environmentally sustainable work practices
- Working safely on your own and in a team
- Communicating effectively with clients
- Taking measurements and calculations
This entry-level course is taught in simulated workplaces and on-the-job so that you qualify ready for a role in the industry.
There are no specific licences that relate to this qualification. However, depending on the jurisdiction, licensing or regulatory requirements may apply to the use of some units in this qualification. Local regulations should be checked for details.
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed