Certificate III in Furniture Finishing
National Course Code: MSF30113
The nationally recognised Certificate III in Furniture Finishing will show you how to give new and old furniture a wow factor!
You will learn how to:
- Dismantle and re-assemble furniture
- Use furnishing finishing sector hand and power tools
- Prepare surfaces for finishing
- Setup, operate and maintain computer numerically controlled (CNC) coating systems
- Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices
When you graduate you will be ready to work in a modern field (kitchens and commercial interiors) or in a more traditional environment (restoration and preservation).
The Certificate III in Furniture Finishing can lead to an in demand role as a:
- Trade Assistant
- Furnishing Worker
- Furniture Finisher
Talk to us today about your study options.
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Apprenticeship Allowed