Diploma of Furniture Design and Technology
National Course Code: MSF50313
Do you have a passion for beautiful, functional furniture? Are you a designer looking to specialise or hone your craft? Our Diploma of Furniture Design and Technology could be for you.
This nationally recognised qualification will give you the essential skills to:
- Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
- Research and select furniture materials and technology
- Establish and refine a design brief
- Create digital 3D models
- Apply ergonomic considerations to a product
- Construct custom furniture
- Design for mass production
Our graduates go onto to career opportunities within manufacturing companies, design consultancies, designer/maker workshops, furniture wholesalers or furniture retailers.
Talk to us today about the study options available to you.
This course is currently available at 1 campus location across NSW. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- VET Student Loans Available
- Full Time