Course Info - TAFE NSW
Certificate III in Laboratory Skills
National Course Code: MSL30116
If you have an inquisitive nature, love science and enjoy following a process, the Certificate III in Laboratory Skills could be for you.
You will learn how to follow precise technical procedures, using basic scientific method, to conduct operational, testing, maintenance and quality assurance tasks.
Whether you are interested in working in the mining, education, food, health or science industries, the Certificate III in Laboratory skills could lead to a career as a:
- Construction Materials Testing Technical Assistant
- Environmental Testing Technical Assistant
- Biomedical Laboratory Assistant
- Food Testing Laboratory Assistant
Talk to us today about your career goals and we will show you how a TAFE NSW qualification can get you there.
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments. Enquire now for future availability.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments
Enquire now for future availability or choose a campus location below to view all available courses.
- Hunter Street
- Kurri Kurri
- Moss Vale
- Wollongong West
- Glen Innes
- Coffs Harbour
- Coffs Harbour Education Campus
- Great Lakes
- Port Macquarie
- National Environment Centre
- Primary Industries Centre
- Wagga Wagga
- West Wyalong