Course Info - TAFE NSW
Advanced Diploma of Applied Fashion Design and Merchandising
National Course Code: MST60116
The Advanced Diploma of Applied Fashion Design and Merchandising will provide you with the higher level skills and knowledge needed for employment at management level in the commercial fashion industry.
You will learn:
- Onshore and offshore manufacture for high volume and small production
- Creative, practical and technical skills and knowledge
- The application of the design and product development process in a global context
Skills may be applied at various stages across the design, production and supply chain continuum, according to workplace roles and enterprise requirements. You will be able to specialise in fashion design or business, as well as generalist roles.
This qualification offers a generic MST60116 Advanced Diploma of Applied Fashion Design and Merchandising, as well as two pathways targeting the skill requirements of fashion designer and fashion business management.
You may be able to choose a specialisation of this course:
- Design and Product Development
- Business and Merchandising
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments. Enquire now for future availability.
- Nationally Recognised Training
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments
Enquire now for future availability or choose a campus location below to view all available courses.
- Hunter Street
- Kurri Kurri
- Moss Vale
- Wollongong West
- Glen Innes
- Coffs Harbour
- Coffs Harbour Education Campus
- Great Lakes
- Port Macquarie
- National Environment Centre
- Primary Industries Centre
- Wagga Wagga
- West Wyalong